Boat rentals Naples Florida are available at numerous locations. There are many areas that are best experienced by boating.
Marinas as well as rental companies are ready to accommodate visitors.
The range of boats offered runs from canoes, kayaks and jet skis to large sailboats, yachts and everything in between.
There are many guided tours available, but plenty of choices if you just want to get out on your own.
REASONS TO RENT A BOAT
• Go offshore to sightsee or fish.
• View the Naples Bay and the beautiful waterfront homes.
• Take the Inland Waterway from Naples through the mangroves to Marco Island. This trip is not only scenic, but also more calm than the Gulf of Mexico. You may see Manatee, Egrets, Herons or Eagles, to name just a few.
• Canoe or Kayak in the passes, on the rivers, or, on a calm day, try the Gulf.
• Look for porpoises when you ride a jet ski over the waves.
THERE ARE MANY BOATING OPTIONS, AS WELL AS PLACES TO RENT. ONE OF THEM WILL SURELY HELP YOU REALIZE YOUR DREAM VACATION.
• Naples Bay Resort
1500 5th Avenue South, Naples, Florida 34102
Full Service Yacht Club and Marina with access to the Gulf of Mexico via Gordon Pass
• PORT-O-CALL Marina
550 Port O Call Way, Naples, Florida 34102
Full service marina open 7am to sunset daily.
Offers boat and jet-ski rentals, fishing charters, dive charters and guided cruises.
• Naples Extreme Family Fun Spot
Located at the Bayfront Inn
1221 5th Ave South, Naples, Florida 34102
Offers boats for one to four passengers and provide training for those who need it. If you want someone to drive the boat for you, they will find a captain!
Insider Tip: There are speed limits in Naples Bay proper that are strictly enforced.