South Florida Casinos Caesars Palace located on US 41 at Old 41 North in Bonita Springs is generally called Palace Games. Hours of operation are 8:00am to 12:30am seven days a week.
The casino offers complimentary snacks and beverages. Additionally, they serve a complimentary continental breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Friday’s Dinner features Mexican food catered by Que Bonita mi Senorita. The festivity kicks off at 3pm when they begin serving Margaritas and continues throughout the evening.
If you like ice cream, the Saturday Special is for you. You can build your own sundae at 3:30pm and again at 6:30pm.
Palace Games is known for having many daily specials.
- Monday Men’s Nite – $5 Match Play
- Tuesday–Red Ticket Drawing–$50 at 3 pm and $50 at 7 pm
- Wednesday–Bingo starting at 6:30 – four games
- Thursday Ladies Nite $5 Match Play
- Daily Drawings at 2, 4 and 8pm; $10, $10, and $20 machine play
- Special monthly drawings
- $20 for $25 every day – no limits on this (reels excluded)
- Saturday and Sunday – Plinko at 10am and 1pm (1000spins)
- Fruit Genie Tournament Every Day
These specials may change from time to time so contact them for current information.
24850 Old 41 Rd
Bonita Springs, Florida 34135