Naples Florida restaurant chains can provide the comfort of a familiar place when you are traveling far from home especially if you are traveling with young children.
The Naples area has plenty of these chains which are great for family dining. You will also find great restaurants that are just perfect for meeting friends or a very special date!
Applebee’s, IHOP, and Perkins have several locations to serve you. Kathy and Marcia often meet at Panera Bread, one of their favorites, to meet friends for a delicious lunch or just a cup of coffee. They have four sites in the Naples area. Another favorite for breakfast or lunch is First Watch with five restaurants in Naples, one right across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Lowdermilk Park.
These restaurants are located throughout the Naples area and are easily accessible. You can give them a call to find the location closest to you.
- Applebee’s – 239-254-8340 or 239-434-7744
- Bob Evans – 239-598-5255
- California Pizza Oven – 239-498-7667
- Clock Restaurant – 239-261-6724
- Cracker Barrel – 239-455-6588
- First Watch – 239-434-0005
- IHOP – 239-949-4340 or 239-643-7500
- Olive Garden– 239-774-1222
- Panera Bread – 239-514-1126 or 239-593-4001
- Perkins – 239-261-8009 or 239-775-8200 or 239-596-0700
- Red Lobster – 239-434-6116
- Seasons52 – 239- 594-8852
- Tommy Bahama’s– 239- 643-6889
- Ruby Tuesday – 239-514-1350
- TGI Fridays – 239-495-1208
Going out to eat is a good thing to have on your list when you are looking for things to doin Naples.